According to the Department of Homeland Security:
* ICE has arrested more than 41,000 individuals who are either known or suspected of being in the country illegally. This reflects an increase of 37.6 percent over the same period in 2016.
* Nearly 75 percent of those arrested during this period in 2017 are convicted criminals, with offenses ranging from homicide and assault to sexual abuse and drug-related charges.
* The arrest of aliens at-large in the community increased by more than 50 percent.
* The arrest of convicted illegal immigrants climbed nearly 20 percent
* The arrest of non-criminal illegal immigrants rose 150 percent, to 10,800 since the beginning of the year compared to 4,200 in the same period in 2016.